Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kemek on YouTube

With "Itsuka" coming out soon on Muti Music, I thought I'd get into promotion mode and put some songs up on YouTube.

First is "Paper Deer," the lead track. The song was inspired by the art of Midori Harima, who does sculpture with paper and multimedia. Midori graciously allowed me to use some images of her art in the video.



Next up is "Train Song." It's not hard to figure out what this was inspired by.



And then we have "Living Room Floor." There's a very specific memory associated with this song but I'll leave you to come up with your own ideas.



Lastly, as I was in the YouTube mood, I uploaded two tracks from the very first thing I released professionally. Released on Silent Records in 1993, here are two tracks from "Unauthorized Acid" by the 303 Terrorists, aka myself and Thad Jones.



No comments:

Post a Comment